[Dailydrool] CBHR Calendars are here!

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 29 18:25:09 PDT 2009

Our 2010 CBHR calendars just came in, and they turned out really nice! They are professionally designed and printed, and best of all, they are full of CBHR hounds! There is a large color photo for each month, and several smaller photos worked in throughout each page. I'm extra excited this year because one of my fosters is featured in a large photo - a beautiful senior girl named Molasses.

The calendars are $15 each, and you can buy them in our online store. The printing cost was donated by a sponsor, so every penny goes towards helping the Carolina hounds.

http://www.cbhr.com/cbhrshop/index.php?app=ccp0&ns=catshow&ref=2010_Calendars

Thanks for shopping rescue!

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue