[Dailydrool] benadryl

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Wed Sep 9 05:39:34 PDT 2009

Can anyone tell me if they have had their dog get drossy or bad reaction from benadryl. Dice has some sort of seasonal allergy, that is causing him to scratch and bite randomly through out the day. He is about 64 lbs I gave him only one benadryl and it seemed to help but according to info he should take two and my husband a people doc says under medicating  is not good.  Help, please I'm afraid if I run him into the vet he may want to start with steroid injections.... What should I do.? I also discovered a black freckle on his lower lip that I have not seen before it is flat but he is a red and white so most of his skin freckles are brown not black. Should I be worried I already am.

Judy