[Dailydrool] Cnly's Nw Frnd

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 11:33:19 PDT 2009

Dis Nigel. I letted Conley rite da tittel.  Now I gotta pley gost for he.
Whatchacallit. Gost riter. (MPerson say dere a song gostriter in da sky but
day meke no sense.)
Enyways Conley da dum bunn( where Mr. Cooper, Sir? Llewis? Where he be?
Asleep? You sure? Ok you stan dere lemme nose he awake, ok?)

We got dese fings libing in da roof ob da sumerhawse in da beke at leest dat
whut dey calls it, it a mess whut it are. No winnows, spideys and meese and
odder crawlies in it along wif about a gazillion stuff nobuddy want no more.
An abuve it live dese fings whut callt squirls. We haddem befour.

Lass yr dey kept fallin down da raindrainyfing. It smooth. Dey liddel claws
cant giddim beke up agin. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SQUIRL BAIT!!!
MomPerson no like it when we gittem bebe squirls. Mama Squirl not too heppy
needer, man dey loud!

So yestiddy MomPerson gid out dere and wrapt wire all aroun da pipe so da
liddel ratz kin git upandowne. Ob course. Won gits down rite in frondda
Conley. We all in anodder part ob da yart. Nobuddy pain tenshun. Dere
Conley, nose to nose wif  a SNAK, an whut he doin? He TAWKIN to she.

Hi liddel fing, he say. Only in Cnly spke. H lddl fng. It say sumfin beke.
He say sumfin beke. Alla Sudden Llewis he see whut hapnin an yell HEY!! an
MamaSquirl she heer an yell HEY! an da bebe run awy.
Now Conley go out sit by dat dum pipe wateing for he fren he say. Jeeesh. We
gotta LIB wif dis!!

Drool to all in need,
Nigel, Llewis, Cooper an Cnly.