[Dailydrool] Emma The Mending Diva

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 19:49:22 PDT 2009

Hello, I am sorry this has taken a while, one part of the day she is
up, then down.  She has been tired, but it was warm and humid here the
last few days.  When she was inside with the air on for a few hours,
she was perkier.  Then tonight I was playing fetch with Bailey and he
went in his pool and she started woofing and they chased each other.
Then she went to visit next door, and all the day care kids were
yelling, "Emma".  Then she saw her friend from behind us, a cocker
named Kandi, and my neighbor's grandkids were there and were calling to
Emma, she was in her glory.  I hope she continues on this way or we may
lose my vet with me calling all the time.  I have a bit of anxiety were
my babies are concerned.  She has also not had any head shaking since.
I am always afraid to write a note, then something goes wrong.  Thank
you to all the wonderful people who wrote to me, or sent me messages on
the drool, that has meant more than you can know, I will never forget
it.  We will write to the Brudder soon.  Snooter kisses, Momma Beth and
Emma