[Dailydrool] loving thank you's to all from Masami's mamma

Laurie Zak ljza68tig at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:38:11 PDT 2009

loving thank you's to those who have sent me their condolences, kind words and healing drool on the recent loss of our sweet baby girl princess Masami Lady Jade. She was such a typical BIG PRESENCE BH, she knew exactly what she wanted in life, and more importantly, exactly how to mae sure she would GET it, and we have countless examples of just what a royal highness, prim donna, queen of the universe, rule the roost, pants wearing, sweetheart of a hound she was, and those memories keep us laughing through the tears of pain at just how quiet our house & lives are now without here here to always be up to something. i can't imagine that i will ever be blessed with a dog who had quite the same amazing personality that she had, she truly believed that she was not of the same species who would so shamelessly sniff her plump rump or charge with playful abandon at her unsuspecting pretty mug or attempt to otherwise engage her in some sort of ridiculous 4 legged antics...oh no, she was so far above all of that, she was somehow a beautiful blueblooded princess with high expectations of her adoring minions,trapped woefully in this furcovered short squat body of a canine, and she made sure to show as much disdain as possible when she was treated in any other fashion than as the deserving diva she truly was! I was more than happy, in fact, i was honored, to encourage support and revel in treating her like the amaazing creature she was, and deep down, i knew she loved me more than anyone or anything else (except of course all things edible and even quite a few things most more discriminating animals would consider NON-edible as well!),...she was mammas girl, my little woolsucker, my sweet SamiBamiDooDah, tsunami, salami, Sammers...how i wish i could relate all of the incredible, amazing, amusing, ridiclous, hilarious, sweet, unbelievable things she did in her 9 years with me...those who knew her could tell immediatley that she was one special dog...she was such a light and she will always be in my heart, loved and missed more than words could ever express. thank you all for sharing your sweet hounds, i love reading all of the posts of their antics, and everything else going on out there in the wonderful world of drool!

Heart hugs & drool to all in need &

Turning excited happy pants circles of joy for all the good news! (gotcha days, teeny pups, houndies on the mend, donations, etc)

Laurie

proudfoodslavemamma to Mr. suchagoodboy Max (an "I'm so lucky you found me"(what I say to HIM!) abandoned/rescued/adopted PBBH)

ohsosadbuthonored forevermamma to Princess Masami Lady Jade (atb, AKC reg. PBBH, gifted to me in 2000, at age 6 mos., from a family who thought she was "too much trouble")

My hounds, my hearts