[Dailydrool] readin the drools--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 17:50:08 PDT 2009

Momma here-my turn. We are sending drool to all in need and were so glad to hear that Chole, and Amanda are doing better,good news there, we send flea killing drool to Baby and Chopper, --I hope I have that one right--sometiomes it is hard to type and keep a eyeball on the roudy bunch here-

Anal glands is something Ol Bob has a issue with-his were infected at one time and we took him in every day for at least 2 weeks, and had them flushed with a antibiotic flush along with by mouth meds--and as other droolers have said-it is a long process and I can say Ol Bob was well done with the whole deal, but at 16, options are kinda slim. We treat the issue.

Scratching---ug----Brudder Jake has really done a number on his arm pitts and he is on notice that he will have to go see Doc if this does not calm down, he looks awful, and rolls over for me to rub on some meds for relief. I think there are many of us in the same scratching boat right now.

Okay--where is Laura Salmon--she always could run the "list" of who is who and what was happening with such ease--Laura, we miss you--come back soon!!!

Miss Angela, we are hoping you throw a huge birthday bash for you press agent Bill-we send birthday wishes!!

Lets see, we got a waddle coming up, it is calendar season, and plenty of stuff going on and many droolers that we would like to hear from--Morse--had any good turds of late? Elder Clara is getting worried--Rolph--what you doing? Norm, where are your poems, we miss those too, Marlene, how is Evil Annie doing?? And Queen Olive-whats the news there girl? Ester, how is Basil--we need updates here--we love to hear from you all. We welcome all the new droolers, keep on writing, but beware of Brudder Elwood and the gang-and watch out for Nigel and Llewis and Conley--

Oh and time is moving on--don't forget the Senior Houndsabound --get your vote in for the seniors at www.seniorhoundsabound.org

Okay, thats all for tonight--hold it--Job winning drool for Synthia, and Karen and the dog house gang--we love your plan to help the seniors-Momma needs to get that in gear for sure-Shirley-safe travel to warm and sunny CA, Cowboy and Rupert are waving at you!!

Good Grief--Where is Laura??????

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake