[Dailydrool] My victoria

Happy Hound Pet Services dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Wed Sep 16 11:01:53 PDT 2009

Lots of drool for my foster daughterdog, Victoria.  She had a cutaneous hemangiosarcoma removed last week - just found out yesterday that it was cancerous.  Up to that point I just knew she had a bump, but the labs finally came back on it.  The lab says we got it all, and that the metastatic potential is low, so please drool for no more cancer!

Victoria is a very special girl.  Exceedingly sweet.  Very calm.  A gem.  I secretly whisper in her ear that she is my favorite, even though I can't adopt her.

Dis kween willow here!  What dat mama?  No you dint.  You cudint.  I be good fur an hour or so, i Pwomise.  I ur favwite, wite?  I giv youz big swoppy kissins.  Vitowia no do dat.  I no, I no.  she no bite needer.  I onwy bite when you bad to me un takem stuff I wants.  i not bitten anybody in over a monf.  I'm da favwite dog!  memememememememe!!!!  pweeze?

I go sulk now.  Find me nudder momma who dont tweet me bad and take in udder dogs wike vitowia.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
www.happyhoundpetservices.com