[Dailydrool] tags etc for lost bassets

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:41:10 PDT 2009

Our Ms.Brandy is not micro-chipped. They didn't do that yet when she was little and well anyone who knows her, knows that she is quite unlikely to run off ( RUN... hahahaha). But she does have a tag that says "I am Deaf" - because she really is. Also we have our cell numbers listed as well as our home number. On the chance that your basset does get lost- you might be out looking for them and folks calling your home might not reach you as quickly as they can on your cell phone.

I will certainly have any future basset residents micro-chipped.

droolies, Angelika