[Dailydrool] Sobbing For Emma and nails sedating

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 16 15:42:59 PDT 2009

God Bless everyone that helped Emma know she was so loved,There is a special place in Heaven for everyone one of you. one moment of pure love can change a dogs life. Emma went to the bridge in peace knowing how loved she truly was, A wonderful beautiful soul who should have had more hugs loves and belly rubs.

I have a quick question, Have any other droolers sedated their babies to get the nails clipped. Rex stresses so bad, we are thinking of taking the sedating route, The Vet is all for it, I just worry far to much,
He is my big sulky baby that is perfect in every way except he will not allow us to clip his nails. I can hold his paws, kiss his paws,  rub his nails but clippers he just cracks up and looses it shaking, crying and tries to nip me while growling and telling me off.
I have no idea why I tried from the time he was a baby to get his lil nails clipped in peace, unless his paws were hurt in a clipping before us, I have no idea why he would stress so bad. Anyway that's my lil question

Healing drool to all those in need,

Carolyn
Mom to

LiL Miss daisy Halo, (No fair she makes me get my nails clipped)
Rex aka LiL Foot, (Mama Please no clip my nails I scared)

The bridge crew
Max A Million
Sir Opa
Princess Jodie