[Dailydrool] Sobbing For Emma and nails sedating

Alison Becker ambecker10 at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 19:06:03 PDT 2009

I had Max sedated once and would/will do it again.  It was FAR HARDER on me than it was on him.  I had to sit in the room by myself wondering what they were doing to my baby.  He came out with nicely trimmed nails a little wobble to his walk.  Without sedation, he was just too stressed, they didn't get nearly as nice of a trim and I felt like a bad mom. They reverse it immediately, so he was pretty much fine by the time we got home.  This way was better for all of us.

Alison

I have a quick question, Have any other droolers sedated their babies to get the nails clipped. Rex stresses so bad, we are thinking of taking the sedating route, The Vet is all for it, I just worry far to much,