[Dailydrool] Emma

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 13:30:34 PDT 2009

Dear Beth,

I would not be in your place for a million dollars with the heartache and worry over what to do for your doggie friend Emma... I hope your friend did not suspect that Emma was ill and leave her to you. I feel Emma as others have said should come first. If you don't feel comfortable calling I will have Emma's vet make the call. Leaving Emma in the condition she is in possible in pain is not an option to me, nor is taking the responsibility to send her to the bridge without her mom knowing. She should be notified. If she is angry she is no friend to you or to Emma. There also could be legal problems with putting her to sleep without your friends okay unless the vet knows otherwise.  I will keep both Emma and you in my prayers.

Judy