[Dailydrool] Dogs 101

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 10:33:52 PDT 2009

Last night while trying to find something decent to watch on t.v., my
husband came across a show called Dogs 101. In this segment they were
talking about several different breeds of dogs and wouldn't ya know it, the
basset hound was one that was featured. In this episode they interviewed a
couple from I think it was Virginia, I caught the man's name as Jack
Schillinger (don't know if I spelled that right) and they have 4 bassets, I
remember two of them were Ruby and Sluggo, can't remember the other two.  I
was just wondering if they were droolers, anyone know?  It was a pretty good
show. Only about 10 minutes was devoted to each breed but they explained
about how sensitive their noses are and actually showed them "trekkin" -
made me think about Nigel.  Then they showed the puppies. OMG!  So cute!  Of
course I didn't say that out loud because my husband would try to bring home
another one and we have already 3!

Tina and the crew in MA.