[Dailydrool] dog door

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 18:53:49 PDT 2009

Well, I'm way, way behind in my drools. ?We finally moved into the new house. ?The dog fence is in. ?The special custom basset ramp is in - - complete with short stuff railing. ? We don't have the exterior door dog door in yet, but the screen dog door is in to the ramp in the screen porch. ?MacKenzie and Gallagher love the ramp and with lots of praise (and treats) will go thru the dog door - if we open it for them. ?How do we train them to do it themselves? ?