[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:41:19 PDT 2009

Welcome Lulu and Barbara to the Drool!

We're sending healing drool to Angelo and his bad tummy, to Sirius, to Emmy
for her pancreatitis, and to Elmo Lindy -- hopefully it is just a UTI and
will be easily treatable with antibiotics.  Let us know how he's doing
Donna.

Happy birthday to Deohgee.  We're sorry Brudder Elwood didn't get to cook
and eat his muskrat, but are glad for the sake of Mom's sanity that he was
trapped.  Congratulations Nigel on the great job trekking.  You don't always
need to win to be the champ!

Synthia, so glad you found a place to live.  I'm sorry you had to rehome
Maya and Sage, but you did so with their best interests in mind.

To the person who posted about the 2 year old girl who suddenly started
peeing in the house -- I'd bet you anything she has a urinary tract
infections.  Get her to the vet tomorrow and let him/her get her started on
antibiotics -- they usually clear up pretty easily and the peeing will stop.

And finally, L'Shana Tovah to all of our Jewish houndie and people friends.
We hope you have an easy fast.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))