[Dailydrool] this and that

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sun Sep 27 09:48:35 PDT 2009

Woofstock!  I was there this year!  Got the t-shirt, the Stanley and Norman
book for the grandkids and met up with Marti of the Sew n Sews, her husband,
sister and brother in law.  We had met earlier this year at the Trout
Parade.  What a great venue.

>From there I continued to Maine for a week of sailing on the schooner
Heritage.  Mike was not able to go with me (dialysis issues) but he went to
the Mid-Atlantic BHR picnic and came home with a door prize.  We are now
fosters to Big Joey from Kentucky.  You may have read about him on
BassetHoundTown.

I mostly use human blankets for the hounds.  Easy to wash and the hounds
seem to like them.

Welcome to Lulu; happy birthday to Deogee.  Drool to our hurting hounds.

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot
and now Big Joey the foster.