[Dailydrool] Foreclosure Pet Grants

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:49:09 PDT 2009

I just received my newsletter from American Humane.  To those of you who are involved in Basset Rescue there is a grant that is available to those of you involved with helping with dogs being abandoned from foreclosures.  Go to grants at americanhumane.org

There is $2,000 available to organizations who qualify and apply.  It is called the Foreclosure Pets Grant.   I hope some of you can take advantage of this.  I know with the economy as it is there is a need for any funds available.  I know many of you are having to take in the abandoned bassets who are being left in kill shelters.

Hugs and Drools to All

Diane and Ella Louise