[Dailydrool] dog beds

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sun Sep 27 08:05:17 PDT 2009

Costco (Price club) every once in a while has "pet throws" ... the intent
being to cover furniture for dogs, or give them a blanket to lay on etc..
they've had two different sizes over the years, one more square, the other
more rectangular ... one per dog is usually good.. and they will tend to
bunch/fluff them up to lay on.. I generally lay two of the larger ones out
in my laundry room, the boys (3 of them) use them to lay on while I'm not
home... they are easily laundered ... two smaller ones fit in my washing
machine, while one large and one small fit ... it seems the washer doesn't
get them clean (this is one of those newer washers which has the spiral
auger rather than the older back & forth agitator)...

remember.. that it looks comfy to us humans isn't the same to the hounds..
their natural canid instinct is to circle the area, flattening the grass or
puffing it up and then laying down.. so something like this throw spread
really should work well in most normal circumstances.

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] dog beds

I don't think a regular bed pillow will be big enough.  Anyone have any
creative solutions?