[Dailydrool] Dog beds

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:35:46 PDT 2009

We have chewed up, peepeed or generally destroyed more dog beds than I care to recall!  I like to wash all the dogs bedding as often as I bathe the dogs - usually once a week - so - we use comforters that have migrated from the people bed to the floor.  I never buy a comforter for our bed that is not machine washable so they clean up well.  I now have 3 old ones folded up into quarters laying around the master bedroom.  Next to the French Doors is a kids sleeping bag - used for over 12 years by children and now a good, washable dog bed.  I cover our big bed with a light blanket I can toss into the machine as often as I need to - that saves the current bedspread from occasional dirty paws.  Every once in a while I will go crazy (or stoopid) and buy a few dog beds - they invariably get chewed up - maybe one day I will learn!

Check out http://resku.homestead.com/ for my latest book celebrating rescued dogs!  $2 per book sold donated to rescue of your choice - I will be sending checks at least monthly for the first few months - then quarterly thereafter.  Have raised $4 so far for AZBHR!!!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me