[Dailydrool] buster & me chatting away on you tube!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 20:23:48 PDT 2009

hey iffen you have some time to while away...check out this video a friend made of buster and me "chatting" at the dog park the other day...the silly boy arrooo's on command and will answer most questions once he gets going...depending on his mood you either get a BIG answer, a small one or none at all.

funny thing is that when i play it at home he answers himself from the other room...goofball.   mr cooper has no comment on the whole situation and could care less as he was sitting far out in the field staring and waiting for the groundhog fairy to appear during the filming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WixrviM6NWc

lois, mr cooper & buster brown basset hound