[Dailydrool] How do I treat a hot spot

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 20:38:43 PDT 2009

Hi, well here I am again, asking for advice, and  suggestions once again.
I am so grateful for everyone here, and this is  such a good support team,
just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you  wonderful people.
Now, can anyone tell me the best way to treat a  hot spot on Honey's front
foot?
I have been putting hydrocortisone on it, and  wrapping it, because she
will not leave it alone.
I have used zinc oxide, I have used sulfodene, I  have used benadryl, and
benadryl spray, nothing is working. In fact, it has  gotten bigger,a bout the
size of a quarter.  The last time she did this, we  ended up having surgery
to get it out of there. Now it's the other foot.  I  just don't know what
the best thing is to do.
When I wrap her foot, then she washes between her  toes, and under her
toes, and eventually the wrap moves up, and she gets too it
again...........what has anyone else done to remedy  this?
tomorrow we will take her for another chiropractor  treatment, he uses an
"activator", and it really seemed to help her., with her  walking.............
thanks so much.....Barbie and walking again Honey  with the hot spot