[Dailydrool] update on Elmo

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Sep 27 23:50:37 PDT 2009

Elmo either has a really nasty bacterial bladder infection
or he has a mass in his bladder.  We will be seeing our
regular vet tomorrow with the x-rays taken tonight (make
that this morning . . . ) and have urine samples to be
cultured so he could have an antibiotic as soon as he
got home.  He's had his med and some tramadol to
help keep him comfy and there's plenty of fresh water
for him to drink as he wants it.  I'll be camping out
yet again on the couch in the basset room in case
he needs anything and so I can keep tabs on him.

We'd really appreciate some no mass or cancer
drool . . . Elmo's 12 now and we'd like to keep
him around for a long time yet.

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB