[Dailydrool] Need another hound!

Emma Welsh emma.welsh3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 29 14:23:37 PDT 2009

Posted before about George's limping problems.

To cut a long story short, we were told he needed £2,000 surgery for each foreleg.
Took second opinion, were told to leave him alone until he was at least 2 years old, at the time he was 6 months old. Now the beloved hound does not limp at all, he is nine months old and has 2 *1 hour long  outings a day. (He doesn't walk for all this time, most of it is spent sitting under whatever bench I am sitting on and then chasing squirrels when he see's them.- total walking/running 30 minutes)

Anyway George gets bored at home he needs canine company.
If anyone knows of a Basset Hound upto about 5years old who requires a home in England- Southern region (Surrey,Kent,Essex,Sussex, Hampshire, etc)   please let me know.

Muchas gracias

Emma

PS thankyou for all your help previously