[Dailydrool] "Morsing"

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 16:10:16 PDT 2010

<<Cowboy's mom wrote: "when I look down to see they have gone "Morse"on me
and are furiously scarfing down something rotten."

<<Awesome! Morse has become a verb! He is truly a legend now!!!!!!>>

When I first red Cowboy's mom's comment, I thought that soon we'd have
Droolers "Morsing" all over the place. Should this be added to the Drool
dictionary? Sounds like a winner. How many Droolers have to use it before it
gets real dictionary status?

Unfortunately, my hounds rarely ingest something really nasty--though I
could tell you a pretty awful story about Belvedere, who must have been poop
noshing lately. Does that qualify as Morsing?
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets