[Dailydrool] a little drool for Milo please

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 1 13:59:56 PDT 2010

I've been a lurker for a long time but I just have to ask for a bit of drool. My
oldest boy Milo Minderbinder is going in for surgery this morning to remove a
small lump on his right side. It's sort of a skin tag gone ugly and we need to
make it go away. Fortunately it's only attached to the skin so hopefully that's
all it is. Milo is 12(as of April 16th) and in very good health except for
carrying a few extra pounds. Wish my boy luck!!! You can see him on his calender
date coming up May 19.
thanks everyone!
Sue, Tracker, Milo & the Shadedog(atb)