[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 14:23:12 PDT 2010

I know I must sound like the biggest idiot out there with all the things I post. Here's yet one more... I never had a dog that sheds before and now I feel my allergies worsening since we got Henry. I am unable to take most allergy meds due to a mild heart condition I have and it tends to make my heart race, so I'm getting upset about that. I found this stuff called Nature's Miracle that is suppose to help reduce or eliminate pet dander, i don't really know how good it works since I have not yet really noticed a significant difference. I can't just get a dog like everyone else without nine million things.