[Dailydrool] Annual Basset Party in France

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Apr 7 05:35:16 PDT 2010

Bonejour everybudy, Dame Penny & Miss Polly woofin' in from across the
waves in France.

We are really very very sorry to read about all our cyber buddies
going to da Bridge.  It seems to be a very sad time of the year.  We
are sending copious drool to all and even if we don't write regularly
we do see da mum snivelling and we are busy trying to produce as much
drool as possible to go around.  We are sure that our dear sweet La Pw
Misty ATB is waiting there with open paws to help them find their way
around.

Now, we would just like to tell you about our upcoming party. Every
year da mum organises the French Basset Party around the 1st of May
(May 1 to you). She's being doing this for 14 years now, it used to
roughly coincide with La Pw Misty ATB's birthday.  This year it's on
the 2nd of May and we are hoping to have lots of visitors to help our
poor friends who need help.  Last year we managed to get enough moolah
to buy 500 kgs of dog kibble for the local no-kill shelter.  Remember,
some of you bought our tee shirts a couple of years ago?  Un Coeur
sous l'Oreille.  Well, da mum has decided that postage is sooooooo
horrendous that we are not doing that this year.  So, we (well, she)
came up with the brilliant idea of putting stuff up on Zazzle so if
any of you guys are interested in getting something "different" you
could check out our Zazzle store and if you do decide to buy anything
to help us out then you don't have to pay overseas postage or currency
conversion costs :)))

Check the stuff out, even if you don't want to buy - you never know,
you may be tempted hehehehehe.  All the moneys we get will go directly
to the rescue fund : www.zazzle.com/mistygris*    We created the shop
in memory of our dearly departed La Pw Misty ATB.

Thank you very much for reading and sorry if it's a long email.

Lurps and hugs to you all

Dame Penny and Miss Polly
Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com