[Dailydrool] the 7th on DD calendar

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:46:31 PDT 2010

**We send as much drool as can be produced around here-- for all of those hearts that must be empty, after losing a precious houndie...

Da Lady Bianca saw that the 7th was her calendar page-and wanted me to give a "shout out" about her...  My son got her as a buppy-- and when he needed to make a move to CA for his job, I kind of took over.  At the time, I knew nothing of the bassetude I was about to come across--or the squirrel and kitty chasing.  I'm a real animal lover, but have found --being owned by a basset is like nothing I could ever have imagined!  Quite a lot of fun!  My sister's cats know just how to make Bianca run away squealing (don't tell her I said that part).

How envious we are when thinking of all the fun you Waddlin' ones are getting ready to have!

Sandra --no more a reluctant slave