[Dailydrool] Qween Olive...

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:51:46 PDT 2010

We were there when she got her crown and rode in the royal carriage with
King Bobby and she came to our house to go to the Boardwaddle with us 2
years ago when I still had Pw. Annie and we brought home the enormous
Chunkybuppy.  She was a quiet sweet dignified girl and always and forever
ROYAL.  We will miss her so very much.

Marilyn, my heart aches for you.  She was much loved and it has to be said
so lucky to have found the pawfect slave.  We send you our thoughts and
heart-healing drool.  I'm so glad you'll be at the Boardwaddle.

with sad ahroooos
Beth
&Teddy&Izzy