[Dailydrool] army crawl

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:54:20 PDT 2010

My dogs do this too. Not sure if it is breed specific but Rupert always
pulls himself off the couch this way, dragging his whole back end off the
couch. I always thought it was cute, a way of stretching....that is until a
friend was over and Rupert was lying on his lap. When Rupert got up to move,
he dragged his whole backend off of our friends lap. Said friend exclaimed,
"Rupert! Don't drag your weiner across my lap!"  Hahaha. Now whenever Rupert
does this, I'm thinking "Really Ru? Really you are dragging yourself across
that pillow that I lay my face on?!" LOL.

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert