[Dailydrool] Abner's biopsy

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:37:47 PDT 2010

Honey and Leroy send lots of drool for you and Adner...Honey had 2
cancerous tumors removed successfully and we finally took the cone head
off when we got home from the vet.......could not stand seeing her so
unhappy...all her wounds healed fine....we just kept a close eye on her
at all times....we put her on a diet to help her fight the cancer...so
far so good...no more tumors, but it has not been that long....she gets
cottage cheese and I add vitamins to it...along with flax seed
oil....There is allot out there online to check and I pray it
works...anyway I feel like I am doing something for her.  Take care of
Abner.....
Carol Honey and Leroy....we are hoping to make it to the Waddle in Ocean
City...so excited!