[Dailydrool] Lawn Chemicals

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 06:52:40 PDT 2010

My Twin Sister had two show Schnauzers, and she loss both of them with in a
 matter of 9 months due to lawn
chemicals,   they both got skin cancer from laying out in the  grass, she
now uses fish emollient  on her lawn
if you do your research , even after it dries it still stays  active  for
up to three months in the soil,  I would rather have weeds  than have a sick
dog. Maggie Wags has enough issues with out using lawn  chemicals.  besides
my yard is the prettiest yellow wif dem dandolions  !!!!!

Oh Jackie,  I know of this awesome  place here in Ohio (  Loma-Lindas )
that has the  " best dam margaritas in the land "  just two of them suckers
and you are feeling no pain , they are small but  powerful and after three of
them you really dont care what kind of food you are  eating, just bring
another Margarita ! come on over girlfriend !!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie ( we gots   lots ob rain an
now we gotz a lake in meez back yard, momma sez she goin ta  go get us sum
carp ta play wif !  woo-hoo  fishies , fishies, fishies  !!!!!!!!!