[Dailydrool] lawn chemicals

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:23:10 PDT 2010

we too only use environmentally safe yard products that we ourselves apply

the chem lawnguy came here cause he does a neighbors and told me there stuff
was safe too..but he couldnt provide me with a list of what safe stuff they
use and neither could the home company

what company would not give you the names of there safe  products if they
were so safe

I not only wont use them but I keep the dogs inside for hours when I see
someone in the area uuing them

its not worth it to me to have green grass,we dont have fire ants or other
dangerous bugs..and once the dogs pee on the lawn it is pretty much toast
anyway

and Im not sure it is good for me to have chemicals either..we use no toxic
cleaning products here either..everything earth friendly as possible why
take the chance and there is always an ecofriendly alternative

Bobby "I think I can" Nali

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie