[Dailydrool] San Francisco droolers....

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:08:16 PDT 2010

Marica,

We most certainly do have lots of droolers in the Bay Area.  I'm with Golden
Gate Basset Rescue, which is one source of basset activity in the area.  I'm
also with the Bay Area Basset Hounds meetup group.  We meet three times a
month, and one of these is most certainly within traveling distance of Marin
County.  On the last Saturday of each month, we meet at Fort Funston beach,
which is just south of San Francisco, below Ocean Beach.  We meet around
10am at the port-a-potties on the parking lot (well... we always need to go
before we head down to the beach!!).  Once on the beach, the dogs go off
leash and we have such a great time!

Have you Waddled with GGBR at Novato's July the 4th parade?  We are now at
least 100 bassets strong and following the Waddle we picnic at the baseball
field at the end of the Parade Route!  We have raffles, auctions, tshirts,
food, and a huge inflatable basset hound so you can't miss us!!

Go to our website and sign up to get our mailings about basset events (
ggbassetrescue.org).  Then do a search on Yahoo! for the BABH yahoogroup,
and sign up there to get the email alerts for our meet ups!

Hope to meet you soon, and maybe find you a local playmate near Kentfield
for the 'in-between' times!

Addy

Message: 10