[Dailydrool] Yea! We're going somewhere!!!

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Mon Apr 12 03:27:48 PDT 2010

Hi, it's me wee Gracie Allen!!  Huggie Bear, my idol and mentor just told me we're moving to Cassadega, NY whatever that is.  Gracie sure loves to go, go, go.  We'll see Angelika and Johnny and Elvis.  We'll play and play and play-what Huggie?  What do you mean?  We're not coming back home?  But what about Clyde Kadiddlehopper?  Who will order him around  and torment him and make his life a misery if I'm gone?  He'll be lost without me! Clyde-start packing-if I'm going you have to go too.  Yes, I know you like it here but too bad-you are such a mama's boy!  Hurry up, get your bowl and your leash.  Gosh this will be a great adventure!

the blondeslave chiming in.  Remember, the Woofle closes at midnight tonight, 4/12.  I'm still waiting for some new Wooflers and some who haven't been able to decide where to put their tickets yet to get back to me.  IIf you haven't received a reply from me or received your ticket numbers please e-mail me at sgmoose at optonline.net   If the Pw. isn't satisfied with our ticket sales it looks like Angelika will have a houseful of new hounds and Moosie Bear, my old man we brought home from the board waddle 6 years ago will realize his dream of being an "only" hound.  I'm sure Angelika would appreciate a last push to sell enough tickets to keep the Pw. and her siblings here in Airmont, NY.  It's up to all of you.  3,000 Droolers...I'm just sayin' ...