[Dailydrool] Barking and collars

gravemast at aol.com gravemast at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 07:41:44 PDT 2010

It is kind of funny, but my girls dont bark much.  Harley barks when she is playing or when she hears someone at the door.  Annabelle barks when someone is at the door....or when Harley is aggravating her.  They do not bark at other times.  They are home alone during the day and I have never had a barking issue.  That goes for my Calypso (ATB) too.  I have found that the more I talk to my dogs, and let them talk back to me (Annabelle loves to whine and groan at me when I get home for the day)....the less they need to bark.  Of course, they are all way past the puppy stage.  Socializing your dogs goes a long way to reducing the amount of barking they do.  Of course, vigorous playtime doesnt hurt either.

Tom
Slave to Harley, Annabelle, and Calypso (ATB)