[Dailydrool] Dear Elder Clara

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:24:14 PDT 2010

Dear Elder Clara,
This is Mom slave Jackie here, typing in at my computer, and there are three hounds in my room with me.  Pumpkin, who may be "Elder Pumpkin", soon enough,  is in her coveted bed that blocks my closet.  She is 9 1/2, but very full of zest still.  Jean Paul and Pierre jr. are in my bed, and I love this, because this is so deja vu to how it was with Pierre Sr. and Jean Paul, and Jr. is in the exact same spot Sr. used to sleep.  Uncanny.
Anyway, I am trying to catch up on drools, and I just don't know where the time goes, and every 20 minutes or so, someone lets off a "bomb" which is pretty fierce.  I had everyone to the Vet today for anal expression and pedicures.  Somehow, I think it is Pumpkin, so, Dear Elder Clara, know you have a kindred "fart" hound buddy.  Do you think the brudder would like if Pumpkin would come visit for a play date???
NO  RAIN STOMP - NO RAIN STOMP - NO RAIN STOMP - NO RAIN STOMP - NO RAIN STOMP
Drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd