[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley Update

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:07:46 PDT 2010

First, thank you all who have emailed me off list and on here with advice
for Ms. Beasley.  She is doing better, I am still having a battle with her
over taking her pills. She actually jumped on the couch this morning, before
I could stop her.

I want to personally write to all of you, and I will, but yesterday I went
to the dentist and he pulled ALL my top teeth and needless to say, I am
miserable, thank doG for darvocet!  I discovered that this is a good way to
diet..lol. I spent two hours in the dentist's chair and walked out looking
like walrus with all the packing sticking out of my mouth.

Thanks for listening and once again, Droolers are the best!

Ruthie Beattie & Ms. Beasley