[Dailydrool] STOMPIN WIF PAWTUNIA

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 06:02:07 PDT 2010

Oh dear....my Great Nephew Rugie who is too cute musta STOMPED his baby paws
so hard that he had to have surgery!! This means that I and all of YOU have
not STOMPED your paws hard enough cause he had to work too
hard....................The local weather dude is now saying a little rain
tomorrow afternoon and clear on Saturday....which is NOT what the
accuweather types say......MAYDAY. NEED MAJOR STOMPIN. My slaves are about
to be off and running to haul STUFF today....but Rusty and I will be
spending the day STOMPING FOR NO RAIN FOR BOARDWADDLE 12. Heck, this is my
shot to be basset hostess and I want to do GOOD.

So...................STOMP STOMP ALL TOGETHER NOW, MOMCAKES - I HEAR YOU BUT
YOU GOTTA LET ME WORK STOMP STOMP BRIDGE HOUNDS STOMPING NOW STOMP.

Please...............I am wearing momcake's pretty blue and white hat that
Auntie I have not met ears to you Dona made for her last
year................I want everybody to see it and say hello while turning
in LOTS of money. OUTSIDE, please so STOMP STOMP STOMPSTOMP.

...I do work for cookies. I am my momcake's daughter...and don't forget my
kids Chunky, Cadbury, Tootsie Roll Pup and Nephew Austin and Cousin Mootsie
Tootsie will be there....all STOMPIN THEIR PAWS.

PAWTUNIA