[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 04:24:56 PDT 2010

Just wanted to say that we were able to register( even though the faxed registration never went through before the deadline) at the waddle yesterday. We got to meet so many nice bassets and their slaves and Henry had a hoot. He made the entire walk plus played afterwards with some of his new friends. We only live an hour and a half away from Ocean City, so Henry slept the ride home and then played some more when he got home(which is really unlike him after so much exercise) and then dropped like a fly around 8:30 and is still looking very tired.

The basset's all looked so sweet. Me, well, my legs are killing me, my back is killing me and it hurts to walk. I am definitely NOT used to walking THAT far for THAT long. Guess I have to get in shape.
I'm sure Henry will help me to achieve that goal.
To all I met yesterday, it was a pleasure meeting you all and hope to meet again with God's help next Waddle.