[Dailydrool] Intelligence and Basset dancing

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 19:53:25 PDT 2010

I'd still love to see a video of Elsinore and/or young Charlie dancing, but
recently it suddenly dawned on me what a dancing Basset looks like, I was
watching my Gracie and Anna (the Piglets) running backwards while watching
me walk from one room to the next with their treats, that's what did it.
The treats are in the kitchen and I take the treats from the kitchen to the
office where Holly (the Non-Piglet) is sleeping in her chair, we hand them
out every evening about 9:00 PM.  The Piglets run to get in front of me and
turn around and run backwards so they can keep an eye on my hands, because
every great once in a while I'll accidentally drop a piece, and those two
are ever vigilant.  If I could just find good enough treats, I bet I could
train Gracie and Anna to become Hummingbassets!!

Anita Woodrum
a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net