[Dailydrool] Rotten Computers

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 14:26:40 PDT 2010

Anyone know where a rescue can get a decent computer for a tiny spec of money. Western Missouri Basset Rescue has been using the same computer since 1997 it is a Gateway 360 and it is making some aweful noises so we may need to get another one in the near future. I got this one worked on a year ago and it cost us $200.00 to get it fixed they said it had a virus and I needed a new brain in it. I do not want to put that much into it again.
We had to take one of our fosters Luna to the vetman this morning at the crack of dawn she was throwing up all night and it looked like red jello. Scared the living daylights out of me first thing I thought was bloat. We have been tremendously fortunate out of the 170 dogs we have rescued to never have seen one with bloat so I had no idea what was wrog with her we have her on an antibioticand pepcid and see how she is doing tomorrow. Our rescue cannot afford a  bunch of costly tests so our vet always trys the simple things first to keep our bill down. Send some drool Lunas way and send some for our rescue computer too. It might help. I have to shut it off again after this email it is skreeching like an owl.