[Dailydrool] molly new update ???????????

Laura Ripley bicoastalbassetmom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 14:43:26 PDT 2010

Guess I spoke way too soon, as we know from yesterdays post, I took Molly on her first walk Friday evening (since the injury) and then Saturday gave both Jack and Molly a Bath.  Molly Shivered most of the drying time although it was not all that cool in the house.  But she shivered none the less.
OK, so this am, I get up 5:30 am let jack and Molly out, Molly is fine, leave at 6:45 to catch Bus to work get call 8:15 am from daughter who came by house before she left for work, and Molly can't get her hind quarters up.  Daughter goes to work with my car, I catch bus to Daughters work, drive home take Molly to Vet Man.  He can't find any Buldges anywhere and although she can't get her hind end up on her own steam, she is sensitive to pin pricks in her feet, unlike February when she had no feeling from mid back to end of tail.  So He gives her injection at original injury site, and a box of 30 Zubrin to take 1 qd (daily)  pharmacutical name is Tepoxalin.  Any one hear of this stuff?????????????  It's a non steroidal Anti Inflammatory drug.  Just wondering if anyone out there has ever had experience with this stuff.

This afternoon she is back on all 4's like drunken sailor again.  I have no idea what happened, did the exertion from her first walk and shivering after a bath tighten every thing up, did she and Jack get into it after I left and that could only happen if I left  a baby gate open???? I don't remember.  My daughter doesn't remember if the gate was up or not.  I need to get those that hook into the door frame and have a latch so they work like a door. I have the old old style.

Will keep you all updated again

Basset Hound Hugs and Snooter Kisses