[Dailydrool] A little BoardWaddle press to share

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 15:28:01 PDT 2010

It is me. Pawtunia. Very glad the BW is over and my hostess duties complete. Auntie Amanda did a good job of writin it all up , I'll write a thanks y'all as soon as my paws wake up from da walk. Thought you might want to see a little of the fine press coverage.

WPVI Philadelphia - See Grand Marshall's Bella and Blue on top of their truck!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=7394361

Press of Atlantic City - Don't miss the photo gallery including a wonderful shot of the Curtis family from Connecticut!

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/press/cape_may/article_24ef24c4-4a78-11df-ae09-001cc4c002e0.html

Seriously nice coverage of the basset Olympics - NBC Atlantic City

http://nbc40.net/pages/videoplayer/video.php?vid=12905

Video of the Pawrade on Atlantic City NBC

http://nbc40.net/pages/videoplayer/video.php?vid=12922

I hope momcakes would be proud. Thanks everybody.

PAWTUNIA, Basset Hostess