[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 22 21:59:30 PDT 2010

Jackie, I would give the SOD & Boswellia to Jean Paul and see what happens.
You can order the smallest bottle they carry, which is 150 tablets, and the
price including shipping is about $10.00 - which is cheap enough that if it
doesn't help a lot, you're not out much money.  And if it does help, you
will be saving a lot versus the cost of prescription meds.  One other thing
- you may have to play around with the dosage until you figure out the least
amount you can give Jean Paul to keep him comfortable, dogs are like people
in that everyone's body is a little different, what helps my pain may not
help yours, or it could be too much for you, etc.  Just be sure to give it
to him twice a day, morning and evening, so it stays in his bloodstream at
all times.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

13:31:00