[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Apr 23 11:27:29 PDT 2010

Cal Vet now has a $3.95 flat shipping that applies to the SOD Boswellia.
http://www.calvetsupply.com/category/s

As Anita said you may have to adjust the amounts you give.  Ruby Doo did 4 tabs a day (split into 2 doses and now needs 3 tabs a day to keep her comfy.  The Empress has horrible hip dysplasia and was on Rimadyl for years.  We then went to Joint Strong and I was able to wean her off but that supplement is a little pricey.  She did wonderful on it and we were able to do away with the Rimadyl but with Momma' injury and a hit on the income we needed to save some treat money.  The SOD Boswellia is working great for her at a much better price.  (Thank you everyone.)

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang