[Dailydrool] Rimadyl, Carprogesic, other remedies - please advise

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat Apr 24 07:17:15 PDT 2010

Seems to be a marketing change and new name .. possibly other ingredients,
but **YES** it does contain the drug Carprofen which is known to many as
"Rimadyl"

http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/Pfizer_Limited/documents/S5210.html

The link above should take you to the "Print" layout version of the new
datasheet.

So far, that's all I could find.. I would have preferred (like many) to see
a detailed ingredients list ..but that may not be available just yet.  If
you're going to the VETMan's you might ask to see the master bottle. They
should be getting it in 100 or 500 count packages, and those packages would
have a *FULL* data sheet with them .. admonish vetman & vetman's people if
they aren't keeping a copy of this available!!

;)

As for "pain" meds.. it really depends on what the cause of the pain is as
to what type of meds are prescribed..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Rimadyl, Carprogesic, other remedies - please advise

Droolers can I ask for some help please?  Morse is on Carprogesic 50mg twice
a day, or 75mg twice a day at the most, and try as I might I cannot find out
if this is the same as Rimadyl, or if it isnt, is it as effective?