[Dailydrool] WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 09:45:07 PDT 2010

Momma here--I just got a call from Wendie down in Florida--today is the
annual Senior HoundsAbound Yard Sale.
It is only noon--the sale is only half over----
So far they have raised 3200.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She asked me to post as maybe this will help other rescues to see this
can be a major way of raising hound dawg money.
Wendie and the gang have worked hard to make this day a big sucess for
the seniors, and we can hardly wait to hear the final tally of bone
buyin money.
Wendie will be glad to give any details she can to any other rescue to
help them do a yard sale. With times being tight for us all, yard sales
are drawing in alot of folks.

Great Job!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,