[Dailydrool] Urinating

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:56:30 PDT 2010

Our Maggie pees multiple times when she goes out as well. She will go as many as 3 times in less than a few minutes, mostly when she first goes out in the morning and when she first goes out when we get home. She has been like this since we adopted her at 11 months. We have taken her to the vet and checked for a UTI or any other reason, and there was nothing medically wrong with her. Now she is 5 1/2 and continues to have the same peeing habits. I would get your basset puppy checked by the vet just to make sure though.

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie, Franny and Tessie