[Dailydrool] Vestibular or Stoke, drool please.

Sarah Webb sarahwebb2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:36:27 PDT 2010

Any extra drool would be appreciated.  Droopy is down with either vestibular
syndrome or a stroke.  Without a CAT scan or MRI there isn't a way to tell i
guess.  Either way, we're treating him as it were vestibular.  It's
HEARTBREAKING to watch him.  I wish there was something I could do.  If
anyone has tips on ways i can help my buddy be more comfortable, please
share them.   the plan right now is to wait this out 3 or 4 days and see if
there is any improvement.  :(  he's 12, and while i know he's an old dude, i
am not ready to say goodbye.

sarah and droopy