[Dailydrool] abraham's a singer. ..maybe the jersey boys???

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Aug 23 09:30:52 PDT 2010

hey abe...congrats on getting your singing voice!  you can come and sing with buster now!!!!!

we went to the l'oreal "because your dog is worth it" day on saturday & buster did his usual singing routine for mid atlantic basset hound rescue...& it was very cool...people stopped by from last years event to hear him sing and also from the pet expo in february!  the has a posse!  all summer long we have had a booth at a farmers market & he has sang into cell phones , for babies, kids, for birthdays etc..all for $1 a tune.

in february at the expo he sang & wished "happy valentines day" to people...along with his usual schitck which inclused the ever popular.."is timmy in the well? followed by "is that timmy a moron?" he has a bunch of questions he runs thru..are you happy, hungry, want to go home, want a cookie, is brad, cooper, sally, lowla,, sophie, willie, etc your friend (and then depending on his mood you get a big answer, little one or he turns his head) you can subsitute another name & he answers too)...

he does all this while dressed as a pirate (in a hat too) , baseball player, the situation from jersey shore, or in his loud floral party shirt.

so yeah abe..come join the party...we can do duets...

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss